Care of your HarmoniX harmonica
Must do :-
- Do rinse the mouth prior to playing the harmonica, ideally with water.
- Do tap the harmonica into the palm of the hand after playing to remove excess
- Do let the harmonica stand after use to dry before putting it away.
- Do inspect the reed cartridge periodically to ensure the reeds are free
to move during normal use.
Must not do:-
- Do not place the instrument, or parts of the instrument, in liquid especially
when equipped with either of the amplification modules.
- Do not share the instrument with other players.
- for hygienic reasons.
- other players may damage your instrument if they have a different playing
style to you.
- Do not play the harmonica immediately after eating, food particles may jam
- Avoid prolonged drinking of sugared drinks whilst playing as over a period
of time the reeds can become coated. This will deaden, and in severe cases
can flatten, the notes played.